Once again, the list of 25 worst passwords is out and the results (as Rebecca asked: "How many years have we been talking about this?") are still somewhat surprising.
If your password is on the list (or could be), here are some quick tips to choosing a good password:
- Make it easy for you to remember but hard to guess.
- Use a phrase, lyric, or quote rather than word or simple numbers.
- Add capitalization, punctuation, and symbols.
- Change your passwords regularly and when you suspect compromise.
- Do not give your login information to anyone (especially over the phone!).
Do you have additional tips? Have you had your accounts hacked? Leave a comment below... and thanks for joining us on FM News 101 KXL.